The Kiddie Park is a staple in my hometown. We went last year and Haisley was only old enough to ride the train and carousel. This year, we tried a few rides but she was overwhelmed by them. You will see from her facial expressions, she didn't quite know what to think. Daddy seemed to have the touch in getting her comfortable with the rides. I know next year, she will be a "pro" at the Kiddie Park!
Us being cheesy!

MiMi with the tickets!

I love this picture!

Haisley pointing to what she wanted to ride. MiMi had tickets in hand ready for the rides!

Okay, so it looks like she's okay but we put her in, she played for a second and then started freaking out. She didn't get past park!
So, next up were the trucks. As you can see, she was a little scared!
But, by the first turn, she was loving it!
All smiles now!
Such cute rides for the kiddos!
Look MiMi!
Hi!
Next up, the turtle spinners. Yeah, I was lovin' it, but not my baby! I just decided to hold on to her and stick it out. I'm so mean!
Yeah, she hated it! It looks like the boy next to me wasn't a big fan either!
Ice cream to make up for the crazy rides!
The train ride wasn't a big hit at first either.

But seconds later, Daddy got her used to the train and she was good to go!

Thanks MiMi for a fun, new experience at the Kiddie Park! Love you so much!


2 comments:
How fun!! I wish we would have had one of those where I grew up!! She's getting SO BIG!!!
That is awesome! It makes me so excited for my kids to be around that age!! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment