Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Play Days!

Haisley and I stay busy testing out the local spray parks and indoor play areas. Most days I don't bring my camera but happened to have it on two different outings. We met up with Sara and her two boys, Reid and Grant, for a morning at a spray park and had so much fun. Haisley LOVES water! We also went to an indoor play park where they have stations of make-believe and towers with slides and trampolines. She loved it! I noticed in the pictures at the indoor play park how grown-up she's looking. She's going to be two in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it!

Her big smile!

Reid and Haisley - good buddies!

Yes, she is so happy!

Running through the water tunnel!

Oh yeah!

She made it!

She's so proud!

She loves slides and balls so this area was perfection!

Two at a time, always!

Trampoline time!

She loves to cook!

She still puts quite a bit in her mouth but she's not as bad as she used to be.

Chomp!

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments: