The joy a child gives to he or she's family is more fulfilling than most anything I can think of. Just looking back at a couple of hours of watching Haisley's heart burst with joy makes everything else worthwhile. I only put about half the pictures I wanted to on this post to spare you but each picture captures a glimpse of the joy these children bring to our family.
When we were at my dad and step-mom's house for July 4 weekend, we went to a local splash park that beats any other water park I've ever been to for toddlers. It was a blast and you will see not just the kids had fun:).
Waving to mommy as they begin their many trips down the slide.
PeePaw having fun with his grandchildren

Ah, the joy!

Anticipating the splash at the end of the slide.

Yeah, lots of splash!!!

Do you think my dad was having fun?
So happy!

Austin, our nephew, bracing for impact with PeePaw.

So fun!

Haven, my niece, and Cassie, my step-sister. Poor Haven wasn't used to all of the action at the water park. A bit apprehensive to say the least.

Whoa!

Check-out my dad's face!
Her smile is contagious, for sure!
Water!!!

Miss thang!
Just had to have them take a picture of me to show I was there. Kinda hard when I'm always behind the camera but I love taking pictures!

Turtles are her absolute favorite thing right now.

About halfway through, she decided she was ready to go down the slides by herself. These slides were pretty fast but she knew someone would be at the bottom to catch her so no worries!

All smiles, all the time!

Austin - I love this picture of him!

Austin and Cassie (son and mother)

MeeMaw was there too but was making sure Haven was okay since she was so timid of the water.

Oh, daddy!

Daddy flying her in the air. She loves doing this. Can you tell?


2 comments:
PeePaw & Meemee had the time of our lives. Love you guys
How fun! So glad you got a teeny one of you in there. ;) I'm rarely in our pics too. You did get some great pictures though :)
Post a Comment