Thursday, August 12, 2010

Drink Me

A couple of weeks ago after church, we went to the Gaylord Texan's Wonderland Adventure display. I bought Haisley the Disney cartoon version of Alice In Wonderland DVD and she loves it just like I did growing up. This exhibit seemed perfect for a family outing and it was. The only money we spent was $12 and that was for a couple hours of parking. I can't even imagine what the overnight stay rates are if the parking is that much!

Are you ready for an adventure?

A sculpted exhibit of The Queen of Hearts alongside Alice having tea with the Mad Hatter

Drink Me!

I don't think this is part of the Alice exhibit :).

The Rabbit made out of greenery

The stacked teacups from the tea party. This is Haisley's favorite scene from the movie.

Say cheese!

Hi there!

It's so hard to get her to look at the camera. Practice makes perfect, right?

Haisley wouldn't go near the rabbit. Totally freaked her out but he was nice enough to pose for the shot anyways!

The caterpillar asking Alice, "Whoooo Arrrrrre Youuuu???"

No, I'm not pregnant :). It just looks like it in this picture!

Daddy twirling her around and around.

She loves giving kisses right now. I wonder when that will stop!

1 comments:

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

You look beautiful! I love both of your outfits (Haisley's and yours)