Friday, August 20, 2010

Ace!

We spent Saturday afternoon at my aunt and uncle's pool in North Richland Hills while my mom and brother were in town. We always have so much fun over there. Haisley and I go there during the week sometimes to enjoy the pool also. The boys and my mom had a volleyball game while I watched Haisley and while Sharon watched the game. Thanks Rader's for always having us enjoy your beautiful home!

Can you tell it was hot?

The girls enjoying the pool!

This is a big view of the pool with the volleyball net up. Nice!

Tony going for it!

I like this picture!

My mom taking a shot

My brother really got into the game. You will see as the pictures progress how competitive he was!

He was definitely going all out to get the ball.

Knuckles

Justin getting a shot in

Getting ready to serve

I just love this picture of her. Even her backside is perfect! I digress...

What did I say? Yeah, definitely going for it!

Awesome! Who ended up getting it? I can't remember!

Whoa there!

Dive for it!

Craziness!

They were a pretty good team. They ended up winning!

When the ball would go out, which happens often, Haisley would go fetch the ball. It takes her awhile but everyone is patient and she loves to help!

So, my mom and brother are pretty rough with each other. My mom couldn't believe she had a "miss priss" which is what she called me when I was little. I'm definitely very girly so when she had my brother, he didn't know what he was in for! He met his match for sure!

Momma's turn to go under!

He's going in for the kill!

Will he do it?

Momma's prepping for the dunk. He's showing off now!

Success!

Splash!

Oh yeah, she's soaked and Braxton is celebrating!

All was good afterward :)

This is just to prove I was there. Being the photographer makes it seem as if I'm not even there. Oh well! I love taking the pictures!

I love them!

A wonderful Saturday at the pool!

0 comments: