My mom and brother came to visit a few weeks ago and we had so much fun like always! MiMi was able to go to Haisley's swim class and be Haisley's assistant. I tell my mom all the time how great she is in the pool but you can tell by my mom's facial expressions how impressed she was with Haisley's swimming ability. Our last week of swim lessons is this week. I really want to keep going but, they are expensive, so we might take a break even though it's the highlight of our week. Gotta love budgeting! We will see...
She was a bit confused on why I was on the sideline instead of in the pool with her but MiMi quickly got her re-focused.
They do a song where they kick their feet. She loves it!
They throw balls all over the pool and have to "swim" to them.
She likes to get two at a time :).
Jumping to her swim instructor, Miss Kim
Where oh where is Haisley? Do you see her???
MiMi is so proud!

Now it's time to jump to MiMi.

No problem!

Underwater, yeah!
Hi, mommy!
Uncle Bracky watching from the air conditioning. What a great uncle he is! I have to admit, swim lessons are really boring to watch. So much more fun to participate in.
I just can't get over my mom's faces in these pictures. Love it!
Do you think she loves her one and only grandbaby? Most definitely, I'd say!

Haisley talks about sliding down this slide all the time. The minute we get to swim class, she looks at me and says, "Slide??" She can't wait for this!

There she goes!

Oh yeah!

Under she goes!
Yay for Haisley!
Overall, a successful day at swim class! Thanks MiMi for giving me a break :).


0 comments:
Post a Comment