Friday, August 27, 2010

Strike A Pose

We were fortunate enough to see Kathryn and Aubrey two weeks in a row. We met at my aunt and uncle's awesome backyard pool and splashed and swam the morning away. We mixed in some snacks and lunch to make a great day even better. Food always makes pool time extra good! If you've ever been to the pool with us, you know what I mean. The minute we get to the pool, Haisley starts doing sign language for "eat" and says, "Eat? Eat?" asking me if it's time for lunch or snacks or both. I actually got a few shots of her in her sunglasses that she likes wearing, oh, for about 30 seconds. She has such a tan now and her hair has really gotten blonde over the summer. My little beach bum!

Sassy!

Stealing a kiss!

Aubrey splashing!

All smiles, that girl!

Kathryn and Aubrey

I just love this picture. So much attitude in it, don't you think?

Yes, snack time - I think this was after the first snacks we had when we got there and after lunchtime. Third time to eat within a 2 hour period :).

Mmm, Mmm, good!

We learned this song that she loves where you twirl her around and around. I think we both kinda like the song!

Aubrey waving at the camera

About to take off the glasses from her 30 second love affair with them. Ahh, I will miss summer so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peepaw loves these Pics. My little Princess looks like she had sooooo much fun.