Monday, September 6, 2010

Beach Day

We went to Granbury Lake last year and decided we should go again. Haisley loved it when she was just crawling so I had a feeling she was going to enjoy it even more this year. Boy, was I right! We asked the Sandefer Family to go with us and had a blast! We met about 9 in the morning and played at the beach all morning, then headed into town to eat lunch followed by stopping by an ice cream parlor for dessert. I think this might be an annual tradition for us since it's only about an hour away.

We bought some sand castle making toys just for the beach and they were a hit!

Bryn and Payton soaking up the sun with their new toys.

Bryn loved being buried in the sand by her daddy.

Their youngest girl is about four months older than Haisley so they really have a good time together.

Just precious!

The boys!

Building sand castles

Working on our swim skills!

What daddy does best!

Let's go for a float!

Ah, relaxing!

Bryn started this game where she would run and then fall down on her bottom. Well, it didn't take long for Haisley to join in too.

They would giggle at each other when they would fall down. Contagious laughing, I must say!

Payton having fun floating too!

These girls are silly!

Cracking herself up!

I just love when she giggles like this!

Beach day was a hit, yet again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Princess looks like she had alot of fun.
I love you Haisley,
PeePaw