Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Are Members!

Last week we went to the Fort Worth Zoo which we haven't been to in a long time. We went with Justin awhile back and went for our first time when Haisley was seven months old. I invited some of my girlfriends from our couples' Bible study group and we had so much fun. We met when the zoo opened and toured several areas, had lunch and called it a day. Haisley loved it so much this time around, we decided to get a membership. It will pay for itself in a couple of visits so I didn't think that would be a problem! I'm thoroughly loving my new camera. I got some pretty cool shots of the animals.

One side of the bridge were light-colored flamingos.

On the other side of the bridge were more vivid colored flamingos. This flamingo wasn't afraid of us at all. I think he was hungry!

Haisley loves monkeys/gorillas right now. She puts her hands under her underarms and says, "Eeee, Eeee" so she was thrilled to see them up close and personal.

Haisley and Breanna taking it all in.

Monkeys galore!

Most of the time I don't see these cheetahs. They usually hide in the tall grass so I was happy to get a shot of it before the wilderness overtook him.

My favorite girl!

Haisley calls turtles Nemo so she was ecstatic to see a "Nemo" and be able to ride on it. This is her saying the "O" of the word "Nemo" in this picture. So cute!

Not wanting to cooperate with the picture-taking!

They just opened the MOLA (Museum of Living Arts) a couple of weeks ago and it is incredible. A must see at the zoo!

Haisley just loves babies. She points at them and says, "baby" over and over again. This is one of my friend Sara's baby.

Mason and Haisley taking it all in.

Mason was such a helper. He opened all doors for us to pass through with our strollers and would help keep our group together when a little one would run in a different direction. He's such a good boy!

Brandi with her children. So cute!

Mason, Haisley and Reid

Just liked this picture of a turtle.

Something you gotta see!

Lizard, lizard, lizard. If you know Haisley you know what I'm talking about.

Since the movie "Finding Nemo" is her new favorite movie, the MOLA was definitely a hit!

A beautiful blue bird - We will be going back to the zoo VERY soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love you guys lots. Your camera takes good pics. Love you Dad