Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

Spring is officially here and we are outside a lot! When you think of Spring, you think of all of the beautiful flowers blooming, the fresh air and weddings and birthdays. Well, the last two thoughts are what we think of in the Cowart house. Justin and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary on the first day of Spring, March 20 and Justin turned 31 on March 25. I know, we're getting old! With that being said, I have a ton of pictures and will have them up soon from all of our celebrations. Until then, enjoy just Haisley having fun as always!

Her hair is getting really long. I think it's time for another trim :).

MiMi and Uncle Bracky got Haisley her first golf bag complete with a driver and a putter (I think that's what they're called) and golf balls. She has been practicing her form. What do you think? Okay, maybe we need Uncle Bracky to give her some lessons!

Oh, there's the golf ball!

One of my friends, Ashley, and her daughter, Addison, met us at the park to hang out one day. We don't see them that often so it was a treat to see them play together. They're only a couple of months apart.

Ashley and Addison

Me and Haisley sliding - What we do best! I think we usually go down this slide together 20 times every time we go to the park. She loves it!

The girls

Now time for the big slide!

There was a girl with a bubble maker and Haisley had to join in the fun. She LOVES bubbles!

She wanted to pet this dog so bad but this is as close as she got. She was so excited and kept saying, "hi, hi, hi" over and over again.

The backyard has been a treat this Spring. We're really loving the new landscaping we put in last year. Haisley loves the rocks underneath our fountain. She sorts them all of the time.

This is Avery's favorite place in the backyard - on the patio furniture.

Some of our plants are starting to bloom. It just makes me in a good mood looking at them!

Our love

0 comments: