Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zoo Day!!!

Last week, Justin was off for Veteran's Day so we took a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. Haisley and I had been there once in the Spring and really enjoyed it but I knew this time, Haisley would enjoy it even more. It's funny how you go to a place for your child to experience something and enjoy watching her more than the exhibit. That was definitely how Justin and I felt. I took some pictures of the animals but took most of my pictures of her looking at the animals. Her smile and amazement with the exhibits were very fulfilling for my heart. She fills it up, once again!

This poor monkey was so bored. He looked at us which was kinda weird but Haisley got a kick out of it. She wouldn't sit on the bench in front of him without us holding her so she was quite aware of the size of him.


She pointed at everything!

Her smile is just great!
This is her looking into an exhibit.
My two favorite people. She loves to sit on Daddy's shoulders.

A baby elephant sculpture



Look at her walk! She's getting really good at it and walked around with us quite a bit.

There was a bird exhibit where you could pay $1 for a stick of bird food and attempt to entice a bird to land on it. Haisley thought this was pretty cool.

They got one!

She wanted to touch the birds so bad but was pretty good at holding back.

The last 35 minutes she fell asleep in her stroller. It wore her out, and us too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Little Princess looks like she had lots of fun. The last time we went to the Zoo it was too hot to enjoy. I love you guys lots.
Love, PeePaw