Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss Congeniality

Since Haisley has been able to sit up on her own so well the past couple of weeks, I have taken advantage of the moments. I hated taking pictures of her laying on the floor. It just didn't show her personality. So, here are some of my favs.

She loves to pose for the camera. She hears me turn it on and starts wrinkling her nose and when I get her with her eyes open, it's a keeper!

Nicholas came over for a playdate the other day. He's a couple of weeks older than Haisley. She wanted to touch his eyes. They had so much fun!

Me with glasses. Oh well, I had to put the pic on because Haisley looks so cute!

Our dog, Avery, loves Haisley and can't get enough of her. I don't usually let Avery lick on Haisley but I had to show how much Haisley loves it. I scrubbed her hands and face after these pics were taken :).

This is a face of excitement, trust me!

Isn't she just perfect? I guess I'm biased!

PapaD (Justin's dad) and Haisley had fun getting to know eachother.

PattiCake (Justin's mom) and Haisley read lots of books when they visited. Haisley loves to read and when nothing else works, it always does the trick!

This is the pic I usually get of Haisley. She closes her eyes with the flash. Priceless!

PeePaw (my dad) was in the area last Friday so we went to visit him. He plays with her with such freedom. It reminds me of when I was little and how happy I was when we had these "moments".
This is one of the outfits I got at Divine Consign for $4! It is so adorable so I couldn't resist. She's the cutest cowgirl. Now she just needs a cowboy hat and boots to complete the attire!

3 comments:

Adeline said...

She is so beautiful!

McElrath Family said...

What a cutie pie!

It's funny but before reading the note under the pic w/Avery, I thought, 'is their dog chewing on her leg?'. Haha, I'm a goober :)

Casey said...

I LOVE her smile with her eyes closed! She's getting so big and so precious!!!