Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Justin. He turned 30 today! Can you believe it? I know I can't. When I was a teenager I thought anything over 21 was archaic but little did I know once 21 hit, time flies! I hope we can say we're more mature and make better decisions than when we were teenagers but I still like great, hip-hop music, love to dance, like reality shows (this started with The Real World), love romantic comedies, drive-in movies, vacations in the Caribbean, and most importantly, a great new outfit to go out to dinner in. But my motives are different. I do all of the above to live life to the fullest and purely enjoy them more now that I know how precious life is. A birthday is a big deal in my books. It rewards you for having one more year on this Earth to hopefully do good for others. It gives you the reassurance that, yes, it is another year of getting older, but most importantly God made you for a reason and you better make the best of it. So here's to Justin on accomplishing a feat I haven't yet conquered but am quickly approaching. Cheers to Justin. Happy Birthday, babe!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment