Haisley is so much fun! We are having a blast taking her outside in this beautiful weather and watching her experience new things. Kathryn, my matron of honor in my wedding, came to visit today and went to Gymboree with us. It was so good to catch up! Here are some pics over the last couple of weeks.
She wasn't quite sure what to think of the swing at the park.
Daddy made her happy!
Miss serious!
She loves when daddy takes her around in the Baby Bjorn.
This is a new toy I bought her that's supposed to encourage sitting and crawling. She's a bit scared of the voice it makes when you touch it but when I turn off the sound she goes to town!
Today at Gymboree. She loves to watch the other babies and usually doesn't pay much attention to me. Am I talking about a toddler or a pre-teen??!!
Kathryn, Haisley and I at Gymboree. Haisley was blowing bubbles. Her favorite thing to do these days!
Today at Gymboree. She loves to watch the other babies and usually doesn't pay much attention to me. Am I talking about a toddler or a pre-teen??!!
Kathryn, Haisley and I at Gymboree. Haisley was blowing bubbles. Her favorite thing to do these days!

0 comments:
Post a Comment