Saturday, February 28, 2009

Haisley In The News

Last week, Haisley and I went to Divine Consign to look for Spring clothes and I got stopped by a TV news reporter for an interview. For those of you that know my past, I used to be a TV news reporter so it was a little strange being on the other side of the camera. Justin couldn't believe how excited I was about being on TV but it was exciting to show off my baby girl to DFW! Here's the link if you want to check it out. Enjoy!

Go to http://www.the33tv.com/pages/roni_proter Scroll down to the videos on the left and click on the story from 2/27 (Fashion Forward with Consignment Sales). Very cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was cute, that reminded me of when you were in W. Falls, reporting. My little Haisley looked sooooooo.... cute.
I love you guys,
You Dad Kidwell

Sara said...

You're a natural:) Haisley's little smile is so cute. Very neat!

Linsey said...

Haisley was naturally smiling for the camera. It looks like you got a lot of good deals. Just Between Friends comes to Owasso next weekend. :)

Melissa Darby said...

you are so cute! love the hair cut too!! miss you.

LynnAnn said...

You're so cute! I loved seeing you on stage Sunday! Wish that happened more often!