I threw Justin his 30th birthday party this afternoon at Bear Creek Park. It was a wonderful day and we had so much fun sharing it with family and friends. Thanks Uncle Tony for cooking the burgers and hot dogs and Aunt Sharon for taking care of Haisley so Justin and I could "play" a little! 

A little fun before the party
My cousin Ashley
Our friends, Ashley and baby Addison (she's a little over a month younger than Haisley)
Our friends, Reagan and Jeff
Michael, Laura and baby Alexis (she's a month older than Haisley)
We lined all of the babies up for a photo op. Go to the Cummins' blog link on the right to see the video of us getting this picture just right! It's worth the view!
Nicole and baby Alexa (she turns 1 in May!)
Aaron and Amber (our cousins)
Brian, Sara and baby Reid (he turned 1 Valentine's Day)
Grace feeding the ducks - She's 2 now!
Aunt Sharon
Uncle Tony at the grill. Notice the apron!
Happy Birthday Justin!
The fam!


1 comments:
no, don't quit. Blogging is such a great thing. You have a really cute family and I enjoy reading your blog. And I tell everyone to make their blogs into a book (see my blog a few posts back if you want info on that)...and by the way, I am one of those "anonymous" readers.
Post a Comment