Haisley turned 6 months today! We went to the pediatrician this morning for her 6 month check-up and she's doing great. She's 26 in. long (50-75% which means she's a little above average height), 14 lbs. 8 oz. weight (25% - a little under the average weight) and measures 16.5 in. head circumference (25-50%). She has only been nursing up until this point but the doctor gave the go-ahead for rice cereal and veggies/fruits so when we got home, I fed her rice cereal for the first time. She loved it! She ate about 1 tablespoon worth. Here are some pics of her first "big girl" meal. Happy half birthday Haisley!

Thursday, March 5, 2009
6 Months!!!
Posted by Justin and April at Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
she is so adorable! I can't believe she's 6 months old already.
I can't wait to meet my baby girl!
Post a Comment