Haisley will turn 7 months on Sunday. I can't believe it! She weighs 16 pounds 8 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. She's been gaining a lot of weight this past month (2 pounds!) since we've started solids. I started feeding her veggies twice a day today and have been feeding her rice cereal three times a day for a couple of weeks now. Her biggest accomplishments this past month are chewing on her toes every chance she gets (still waiting for her first tooth) and she's started talking! She says the syllables ba-, da-, ga-, and ma-. She has full-blown conversations with us. She still loves to blow bubbles a lot too! We had her 6 month pictures taken. We are absolutely in love with her like we could have never dreamed. Which picture is your favorite? 










3 comments:
I love ALL of them! So cute!! I love the colors. I like the one where Justin is holding her and she is smiling at you. I also like the one where she is sitting at y'all's feet. Precious!
There are great pics but I think my favorite is the one with her holding your hands while you guys are walking. Too cute!!!!
So cute! Who's your photographer? I want someone to take pics of our Little One when she's a couple weeks old.
Post a Comment