Justin's parents came New Year's weekend to visit and we even got to go out for NYE which was great! We went to a fancy restaurant called Cacharel in Arlington and then headed to some friends' house to hang-out and play cards. It was exactly what Justin and I needed! Here are some pictures of our little family.
This is us at the fancy restaurant taken with my iPhone so not great quality, I must say.
Haisley had to put on a performance for PoppaD and PattiCake while they were here.
She's so dramatic!
PoppaD and PattiCake (Justin's parents) with Stratton and Haisley
We have started doing tummy time which he hates like all babies do but we're working through it. He'll be a "tummy time champ" in no time. Haha!
My boys!
We can't get enough of those cheeks!
Yes, I look tired because, let's face it, I am!
Too cute!
He really is such a happy little guy!
My friend, Sara, took this picture and the following picture of him while we were at her house for a playdate. This is Stratton right after I nursed him. Milk coma!
Big smiles!





1 comments:
Your little family is so cute! We haven't been out for NYE since Allie was born. Maybe someday! Seeing your pictures makes me even more excited to meet our little guy in a few weeks! You'll have to give me some tips on handling the transition and helping my daughter move into her big sister role! :)
Post a Comment