Thursday, January 12, 2012

HELP!!! Yes, Please and Thank You

It sure is nice having my dad and step-mom living a few hours away from us.  They came to see Stratton and Haisley (and us, I guess-haha!) and we had fun seeing them during the Christmas season.  Monica had to go back for her business but my dad stayed a few extra days as I was having one of those weeks and needed some extra hands.  He helped fold clothes, hold the baby, take the car seat in and out of my SUV, which is a pain, and do anything and everything I asked him to do.  If only I could have a nanny come in every day I think my life just might be complete!  


PeePaw and MeeMaw with their grandbabies!


They brought a Christmas craft to do with Haisley.  She loved it!


Lots of concentration!


Aunt Brittney came over for one of the days to see the kids.  Haisley adores her!


Brittney loving on Stratton.  Look how cute his little face is?


Monica and Brittney with Stratton


My daddy with Stratton


We got out of the house every day.  This day we went to the bounce house and then Chick-Fil-A, some of Haisley's favorite things to do!  Thanks daddy for staying a few extra days.  It meant a lot to me!

1 comments:

Danny. Kidwell said...

April, I had so much fun being there for you. I wish I could have stayed longer. I am so proud of you guys. I Love You Lots. Your Dad ❤