Yes, I'm still blogging about Christmas but I just had a baby 8 weeks ago so I have an excuse for being behind, right? The Rader's have been inviting us to their Christmas festivities for several years now and we have so much fun! Haisley gets lots of fun presents to open (including Stratton's since he can't open his own...yet!) and we eat yummy food with our fab cousins. I just love these people, what can I say?!
Kim is lovin' on baby Stratton!
Aunt ShayShay helped her open presents!
Haisley dancing. Haha! This shows how much fun she was having!
My little man. Notice his shirt: My First 2011 Christmas
Cousin Amber catching some baby love.
Some of the kids had to take a break for some dessert time.
We always play a fun game. Justin won two years ago. Yes, Justin was at the party too. Notice him in this picture in the background?
Some of the kids joined in also and had a blast!
Zachary played by handing the dice to the different players. So cute!
Amber ended up winning and said Stratton was her lucky charm as she was holding him throughout the game. He is a lucky little guy, I must say!
Cousin Karen enjoyed snuggles too!
Ash loves her some Stratton.
Can't wait to go again next year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment