Today marks 3 years of amazing love that no one could ever explain to me. Haisley Grayce was born 3 years ago and has given our family the most joy we could have ever imagined. When they say a mother's heart lives outside of them when they have a child, it is so true. She couldn't be more of a perfect little girl. I love everything about her! I am so grateful God chose Justin and I to raise this little one!
We had her party at an indoor bounce house place near our home this morning. She loves to bounce and so do her friends. I had fun coming up with ideas for the Dr. Seuss-themed party. I scoured the Internet for free or affordable elements to make this party extra special. I definitely only picked a small amount of what's out there! We had SO many family members and friends come to the party! Thankfully, my mom and grandma (along with my step-dad, grandpa and brother) came a few days early to help with last minute touches and it made ALL the difference. Being 7 months pregnant makes it a tad bit harder to keep-up with the pace of planning a birthday party, I must say! So, when my arm felt like it was going to fall off from stirring a huge bowl of icing, or the cupcakes needed to be filled and baked, they were there to do it. Let's just say, if they hadn't come, I don't know if I would've slept for days getting it all together. This little boy growing inside me thanks both of them for helping me get it all together and get a little shut-eye in the process!
The cake table
Me and my girl
The birthday girl
Haisley I Am 3!!! I was so excited to find an adorable Dr. Seuss outfit on Etsy complete with a matching bow. I love getting her a birthday outfit every year and Etsy never fails me!
The party table
Haisley had 4 requests when having her third birthday. 1. Candles 2. Cake 3. Party Hats and 4. Balloons ~ We got 'em all covered!
Notice the juice box label? Found a blogger who has great free digital files for Dr. Seuss (among other things). I just added some personalization to it with Photoshop!
I made pom pom place settings too. So easy!
The Hamilton's with our youngest guest, Hudson
Isn't he adorable?
Payton and Bryn ~ Love their Seuss-inspired bows!
Party favors filled with pinwheels, lollipops, bookmarks, Dr. Seuss Matching Game, Swedish Fish candy, Crazy Straws and Dr. Seuss stickers
Super simple banner I made (Photoshop was my BFF on this one!).
A cupcake stand I made complete with Thing 3 cupcakes. I also printed different Dr. Seuss birthday-inspired quotes on cardstock and placed around the room.
My version of a Cat In The Hat Cake I made. The inside was layered with red velvet and white cake layers to imitate the outside. I just had a piece and it was yummy, I must say!
Party favors close-up ~ Notice the personalized labels on the water bottle and juice box. Cute, right!
Party favor bags
The Boyz (From L to R): Papa (my grandpa), PeePaw (my dad), Justin, Pops (my step-dad), Uncle Bracky (Braxton, my brother) and Uncle Tony
Me, my momma, and Aunt Sharon
The birthday girl
Aunt Amber (my sister) and Haven (my niece)
Sweet Aubrey
Cousins!
Nanny, moi, and momma ~ My mom and grandma made all 18 of the hats at the party. Many, many hours of love was poured into them. I couldn't have pulled off this party without you!!!
I love them so!
How you get a three-year-old to smile on-demand is beyond me!
Cousin Austin, Haisley and friend, Harrison, in their hats!
Cousins! (Tony and my daddy, Danny)
Haisley's friends!
All smiles!
I printed out free coloring pages on the PBS.org site for them to color. Haisley likes blue!
Haisley watching her three candles be lit. She picked these candles our herself!
Precious girl admiring her candles.
She LOVED everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She took in every word!
Blow!
Good job!
My little Seuss!
Precious!
She licked every last bit of blue icing off the top!
In for the kill!
Lots of blue lips for the moms to enjoy cleaning later. Haha!
Notice the different colors in the cupcakes ~ Red, yellow and blue!
Mmmm...tasty!
Present time!
My mom hard at work!
| She got so many gifts, Haisley got exhausted halfway through and wanted to go jump some more so we had to stop and open the rest at home. So funny but no one seemed to mind! |
Our little family with our girl growing up soooo fast!














1 comments:
Peepaw had soooo much fun.
Love, Peepaw
Post a Comment