Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Haisley's first day of preschool was today and she did great!  We went to an open house/meet the teacher last week so she had seen her classroom and met the teachers which helped.  Since her birthday was yesterday and she got so many toys, she really didn't want to leave them but I told her she would be doing crafts and I was coming up during snack time to have the children celebrate her birthday with her so she thought it sounded like fun.  It is strange being at the house without her but by the time I get used to it, I'll have a newborn little boy to take care of so I'm going to enjoy the next 8 or 9 weeks before the storm comes!

Haisley loved the counting fish display and was showing her discovery to Mrs. Larkin.  
This is the smile she gave me at Meet The Teacher.  Awesome!
She always gravitates to a playhouse.  Wish we had one at home!
Counting again!
They have separate bins for everything to make it more convenient for them but it's a lot of different things to put in different places.  Her backpack goes in this bin, her folder goes in another, lunch bag in another, pull ups in another, and a nap mat in another!  Yes, seriously crazy amount of bins!
This morning before walking in for her first day of preschool!
There she goes!
All grown up!
Outside her classroom
Happy 1st Day!
She is in the older two's since she turned 3 after their cut-off date of September 1st.  She's the oldest but others follow and most turn 3 by December.  I noticed half of her class turns 3 in December alone!
This was before snack time.  Mrs. Faubel is telling the class it was Haisley's birthday yesterday so we are going to celebrate!
Haisley enjoying the chocolate cupcakes I brought up for snack time.
Yumm!!!
I love her!

1 comments:

Danny Kidwell said...

Haisley is going to love her little School. It will be soooo good for Her to make lots of friends.
Love, Peepaw