Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Precious Princess

Haisley's been taking dance lessons since last Fall and she's still really enjoying it. They received their Spring Recital costumes today and were able to put them on and perform their routine. Justin came to see her strut her stuff today. She was so excited and I have no idea how I'm supposed to keep her from putting it on until the recital which isn't until June! I think we might have to cheat a little and make sure it still fits from time to time!

So proud of her costume!

Look at me, Mommy!

She has such dainty hands.

Showing off a little!

Precious!

For the recital, they will be receiving a matching teddy bear. They have a stand-in one until then.

Big smiles!

In the routine, they hug their teddy bear quite a bit. So sweet!

Thanks daddy for coming to see me dance! We love you!

4 comments:

Rena said...

She is so adorable!

Chris and Shannon said...

Haisley is too cute!!! Love her! :)

Anonymous said...

Peepaw loves you Haisley, you are the prettiest Ballerina I have ever seen.
Love, Peepaw

Anonymous said...

That costume is adorable and she looks just like a little princess in it. Wow you two are going to have your hands full with her. She is so pretty.
Dawn Dixon (Work friend of Justin)