We are happy to announce we are expecting a baby in November! The due date is 11/11/11. Isn't that cool? I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and am feeling great. Not as sleepy as last pregnancy and still no morning sickness. The one thing that is very different is how quickly I popped! I swear I'm going to have an "outie" any day now. I'm not joking! How can this be possible? I keep flipping through my weekly pregnancy progression pictures with Haisley and can't believe how much bigger my bump is. I even weigh less than before I got pregnant with Haisley. Weird! Guess my body just knows what to do. We had been trying for 7 months which is how long it took for us to get pregnant last time so 7 really is our lucky number (-;. We had a bit of a scare at 7 weeks where I was spotting but after a sonogram, there were no worries. I do have a blood clot outside of the uterus that is only about 4 mm but they aren't concerned. When we saw the baby again at 8 weeks, we were shocked at how much bigger he/she got in just 7 days. This baby is growing fast! Haisley is saying she has a baby in her tummy too which is so cute. I think she will really struggle with sharing our attention but after some time, she will be the best big sister ever! Can I say how blessed we feel right now? Yes, truly blessed!

LOVE her!

The two pictures on the left are at 7 weeks. That's what I remember seeing with Haisley as we saw her at 6.5 weeks gestation. It's just a blob with a heartbeat. Haha! The two pictures on the right are just one week later. The head is at the bottom left with the back facing down and the legs pointing up at the top right. Hope that helps. Sometimes these sonograms can be a little confusing!


5 comments:
So extremely happy for you guys. It is so amazing to watch our bodies carry these little ones. I loved the picture of Haisley in her shirt - ADORABLE! So are you 10 weeks until you find out, will you find out? I can't wait to read your journey!!!!
Congratulations! How fun to be expanding your family.
We will definitely find out the sex. It will be hard to wait 10 more weeks until we find out!
Congrats on the new little addition growing in your belly. My 1st pregnancy I didn't really show until 4 months, but with 2nd and 3rd I knew I was pregnant before I even took a test. Like you said, the body just knows what to do. =) Congrats again, I'm so happy for you.
Can't wait to see if it is a Boy or a Girl. Peepaw will Love Her or Him with all my Heart
Post a Comment