It's getting so nice out that we finally went to the zoo for the first time this year. I take that back. Justin took Haisley awhile back but he's not a photography fanatic like me so there's no "record" of it. Heehee!
I would say friendships are hard to come by and I am so grateful to have some great friends that uplift me, don't bring me down, are there for the good times and bad, and get me out of the house to enjoy living life as a stay-at-home-mom which can be lonely if you don't watch out. One of these friends is Marian. We work-out together, go to different places together and just talk and hang-out. She has three children but while the older two are in school, we take Haisley and her son, Harrison, around town exploring. We are trying to hold on to this very short time we have with our little ones. So...off to the zoo we went! We just love the zoo and plan to go again this week with even more great friends!
Haisley and Harrison checking out the animals!
They are just in awe of God's wonderful creations. It's like seeing things for the first time through their eyes. Wonderful!
I just can't get enough of this girl!

Haisley and I on a zoo exploration!
Marian and Harrison

Just chillin'!
She isn't afraid, I tell ya! Just amazes me!

We always take a train ride. It's one of the highlights of the zoo, for sure!
Hi there!
There's always a brave flamingo that will come right up to us and "peck" at us. I'm totally freaked out and Haisley would let this thing touch her if I let her. Craziness!
They thought it was cool to pull the wagon. Silly kids!

Just had to post a pic of Justin and I before we went to a wedding. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary March 20. Wow, 7 years! Time flies!

Love him so!


2 comments:
You look so pretty and your baby girl just keeps getting prettier!
Thanks Laura! I needed that today!
Post a Comment