Justin's parents built their retirement home in Tyler so we went to see it and visit his side of the family several weekends ago. Yes, I am very behind on the blog as I had the flu and it wiped me out for about two weeks! Anyways, enough complaining from me! It was a very windy and cold day when we got there so we decided to buy a kite and take it for a spin. Haisley loved it and could care less the wind was freezing! We also visited two of Danny's (Justin's dad) siblings and one of them, Doris, had a birthday so we were able to celebrate with them. It was a quick weekend but I'm sure this will be the first of many trips to Tyler!
She loved being "in charge" of the kite!
She held the end but Justin had a section of it so the kite wouldn't "fly" Haisley. She didn't seem to notice!

Look at it go!
She would hold onto the kite and run and let go. Pretty good idea and it worked most of the time!
All smiles!
I love her big smile in this picture!
Great Aunt Doris and Haisley blowing out her birthday candles.
PattiCake (Pat, Justin's mom) and Haisley reading books.
Haisley playing peek-a-boo with their dog.
Do you think PoppaD (Justin's dad) and PattiCake love her? Yep!


1 comments:
I love it when my little Princess smiles. She has such a great personality. Haisley, Peepaw loves you too much for this old world.
Post a Comment