I never quite understood the word "family" until I had a daughter that joined Justin and I's little world. I knew what love was from my family including my mom, dad, the plethora of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and even my step-parents. But, the love of a child is something you can't quite describe. I love our little family of three and enjoy every moment we have together. These pictures are just a glimpse into our little world on a random afternoon.
She never would spend more than 10 seconds on a swing until January. All of a sudden, the swing is her favorite thing. We need to get one at home...seriously!
This picture shows how much fun she has on a swing. I love her!
High up in the sky
She sees the big kids scale the monkey bars and she's on a mission!
She actually has really good upper body strength for her age. I was impressed at how long she could hold herself up!
See this smile? So cute! I was swinging next to her and snapping shots of her. Kinda fun!
Ahhh, the joys of a toddler!


1 comments:
My little Princess loves to swing. It wasn't always like that. I remember the first time I tried to get her to swing by herself she was scared and started to cry. You wouldn't know it now, she loves it.
Love, Your Peepaw
Post a Comment