Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rain Boots Are All The Rave

We had some great rain several weeks ago and I was able to get out Haisley's rain boots. The problem I ran into was trying to get them off of her. Thankfully it was one of her dance days so she was okay with taking them off to put on her tap shoes! I have since had to hide them and only get them out if it's a rainy day or she would never take them off!

She's looking at the camera. Amazing!

Something about the back of Haisley is just precious!

She thinks when our plants bloom that it means she can pick the blooms off. We are working on this!

Sippy cups are the best.

I love her...

Rain, we're ready when you are to visit us again soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Princess look sooooo cute in her rainboots.
I love you guys,
Your Dad