Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bracky Golf, Golf Bracky

Justin, Haisley and I went to a local miniature golf course on a beautiful Saturday morning to enjoy a round of golf. Haisley loves golf and has been around it probably more than the average little girl since her daddy and her Uncle Bracky (my brother) love the sport. Anytime we talk about golf or go golfing she says, "Bracky Golf, Golf Bracky". I guess she just thinks they're one and the same. The admiration of her uncle has already begun. Little bro, if you're reading this, I hope you know how much what you do is being watched very closely by little eyes (: !!! She did really well golfing at her first miniature golf course. We'll definitely have to do it again soon!

Not bad with her technique, huh?

She even waited patiently as Daddy took a swing.

Oh, that's where it goes!

Daddy giving her some guidance.

That a girl!

There was music piped through the golf course, so, she had to do a little jig! Hah!

Why she won't look at the camera when we ask her is beyond me. Defiance has already begun. The teen years are going to be brutal!

I love this picture!

Petting the elephant

Baby elephant and our baby, Haisley

You can't finish a golf game without a refreshment. What better way to end a round than with an ICEE!

I would have to tell her to pull away and take a breath so she wouldn't get "brain freeze". She loves her sugahhh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics of you and your family Tweetybird. Peepaw only wishes I was there to see my little Princess play Golf, She will probably become a Golfer just like her Daddy and Uncle Brac.
Peepaw loves you guys more than you will ever know.
Love, Your Dad and Haisley's Peepaw