We have a local park we frequent often and have so since she was very small. It's the place she took her first swing, her first time to feed the ducks, and the first playground she ventured on to. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so the duck pond/park was calling us!
I am more fearful of these aggressive birds than she is!
Throwing bread
Here you go ducky!
It's as if they're standing at attention to her!
Sometimes I throw Justin the camera and say, "Would you please take a few pictures of me with her so she knows I existed in her childhood? Thanks!"

The infamous bridge she loves!
I got you!

This slide is really high and doesn't phase her a bit!

Cheese!
She likes the pink car over the blue one. I am brainwashing her early!

She's just beautiful!

Motorcycles are cool!

Daddy and Haisley - She is such a daddy's girl!


2 comments:
Tweetybird I love the one with you and Haisley, with the wind blowing your hair. I think they are all good but I like that one the best.
Love You,
Your Dad
Daddy, I like that one too. It was really windy but such a great day to spend with the fam!
Post a Comment