Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cowtown

My mom and brother came to visit last week since Braxton was on Fall Break. It was all his idea to come visit. I was really happy to have them come and Haisley became more enamored with my brother. He has big shoes to fill! He is a senior this year and I offered to take his senior pictures so we've been going to different areas in the city and back home to take pictures of him. It's been a lot of fun! Here are his "cowboy" pictures. (:

Uncle Bracky with Haisley after dance class. She was done performing and just not going to look at the camera, let alone smile!

Yep, not even a pursed lip, just serious face is all we're getting today.

I think this is my favorite picture of Braxton at the FW Stockyards.

I like the color of the sky in this one.

I dressed Haisley in her cowgirl outfit for the day. Really needed some cowgirl boots. It's on the hunt now!

Precious!

Yeah, no smiles from Miss Haisley. Very serious!

I really like this picture. He is smiling at Haisley. The love he has is precious!

They have a cattle drive twice a day through the stockyards. Pretty cool!

This is how close we were. Crazy!

Authentic cowboy and cowgirl!

We were able to pet a horse and Haisley wanted nothing to do with it. She LOVES animals and says she wants to pet/ride them but gets really overwhelmed when we actually do it. I guess that's a good thing for now.

This cowboy was really friendly and let me take a few shots of him.

My brother all grown up!

I'm speaking for him but he really enjoyed his time with her. I think the older he gets, the more he enjoys being around her. As long as he doesn't have to change her diaper!

We went to Nordstrom Rack for the Last Call sale and I told Braxton to watch her like a hawk and he did. He was worn out after my mom and I shopped for an hour and a half. So funny!

There is a really good restaurant in the FW Stockyards called H3 and they have saddles at the bar. Pretty cool!

I got a pic with her and she has a slight smile. Winner!

FW Stockyards!

Braxton desperately needed his boots shined and this was the real deal. You could tell this guy had been doing this for a long time. They looked great when he was done with them.

There was a man playing a guitar. It was so soothing. I wanted to lay in a hammock and take a relaxing siesta. Good stuff!

Just a cool picture of him getting a "boot" massage.

Just a cute picture of my brother. Yeah, I'm a little proud of him!

This sums up our weekend. Fun!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That one of her and the horse is hilarious!! That face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

All the pics are great Tweetybird. Your brother Braxton is growing up quick. He seems like he is growing up to be a great person.
I love you, Your Dad