Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day At The Arboretum

Spending time with my friend, Kathryn, from college is great. We might not see each other for several months but it's like time has stood still. We just pick-up where we left off. I LOVE friends like that! Last time we met, Kathryn and her daughter, Aubrey, made the trek to Fort Worth, so we went to Dallas this time. We met at the Dallas Arboretum. It was decorated for the Fall and was beautiful. There were pumpkin houses everywhere complete with a very inviting petting zoo, face painting, craft coloring and music experience area. We had a great time and even enjoyed a picnic while we were there. The pictures will show how much fun we had. Thanks Kathryn and Aubrey for hosting us at the arboretum!

Haisley all smiles!

We play peek-a-boo to the camera. It works every time!

Sweet Aubrey will smile when her mom sings to her. It is precious!

Our girls!

So much fun in the pumpkin house!

I love Kathryn's smile in this one!

She couldn't wait to pet the animals!

A bunny is her favorite!

A sheep!

Another goat!

Kathryn with our girls!

She was dancing while running through the hay maze.

This is her favorite size pumpkin. Just her size!

We got them to kiss. How sweet!

Haisley running free!

I love this picture!

Group picture!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, all the pics are great. Of course Peepaw always loves all the pics of my Princess. I especially like the one you have captioned of her dancing. Give her a big kiss from Peepaw. I love you guys.
Your, Dad