Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Par!!!

Last weekend my mom, brother and his girlfriend came in town for a golf tournament. We really enjoyed their visit. Braxton and his girlfriend, Sam, had a practice round Friday and played in the tournament both Saturday and Sunday. My mom and I took them Friday for their practice round and got a glimpse of what Haisley would be like on the course. Needless to say, she didn't go to the tournament! This tournament wouldn't allow golf carts so we knew we were going to have to walk the course everyday. Just in the thirty minutes we stayed on Friday, we had Haisley in her stroller but she would want to get out every time we stopped. She was really happy but would make noises and if you've ever been to a PGA tournament, these are just as serious! Absolutely no talking pretty much the whole time. My mom decided to stay with Haisley Saturday while Justin and I went to the tournament and Sunday Justin stayed with Haisley so my mom and I could go. I had so much fun seeing my little brother in action. I haven't ever been able to see him play in a professional tournament. We are planning on watching several this year so hopefully that will make up for lost time :). Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took both days. I'm really liking this photography thing. Hopefully with more practice, I can make something out of it. We will see!!!

Uncle Bracky (my brother, Braxton) and Haisley - Just precious!

She accidentally pulled one of the flowers. Okay, she meant to but said, "uh oh" when she did it :).

My mom (MiMi) and Haisley

Do you think she loves Haisley??!!

Haisley's been practicing her swing so this was no problem for her.

Not too bad I have to say!

He is a junior now and asked me to help him put together his golf resume complete with pictures and video. I can't wait to get this college search going!!!

My mom, Haisley, myself, and Braxton

My brother

Sam, Braxton's girlfriend

Braxton's golf bag

This picture reminds me of pictures/video I see on the PGA. I think I'm becoming a photography nerd!

Love these shots with the sand spraying out. Can you find the ball? He was really good at the bunker. I think he only went in the bunker once all weekend. Not bad!

Eyeing the shot

Braxton and Justin hanging out on the golf course after his round.

Braxton and I

I love this picture!

My mom and I

Another cool spray shot! I think this was random dirt, not a bunker.

Braxton's biggest fan, can you tell??

This was watching Braxton shoot a birdie. My mom's a pretty good photographer too, huh?

1 comments:

Melissa Darby said...

Awesome, awesome pics!