Yes, that's right, we're officially Texans. Haisley and I went to track down Texas bluebonnets. I invited our cousin, Amber, and her six month old twins, Bethany and Zachary, to join in the adventure. They aren't quite sitting up on their own so, needless to say, it was a challenge. We had to walk down this really steep hill just so they wouldn't tumble down while taking their pictures. I started with Haisley and she wasn't in a very good mood so I didn't get any smiles from her. I gave up on her and started with Bethany. We were trying to find the perfect place to sit her and accidentally sat her right on top of an ant hill. Amber immediately noticed so we disrobed her to make sure she didn't have any ants on her body. Then we tried to take pictures of Zachary but he kept falling forward. Ahhhh!!! Amber decided to hold both of them and take a few pictures but it was so bright out yesterday none of the kids would look up! When all of the kids started crying, we called it a day and it was only 10:30 in the morning! Oh well, we tried!
We got a half-smile out of her looking at the twins.

Just sitting hanging out

I gave her a bluebonnet to smell but she always rips flowers apart!

Even though she wasn't in a good mood, she's still cute!
Amber and her twins, Bethany and Zachary - Sorry for torturing y'all!
We went home and I decided to see if she would take some pictures with our azaleas in our front yard. No, no interest in smiling today. Sorry!




1 comments:
It was definitely an adventure. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment