The past couple of weeks have been pretty tough at the Cowart house. Haisley had the stomach bug and two days later Justin had it! I was spraying the air and making sure everything got cleaned to the best of my ability. I was so scared I was going to get it. You know what happens when momma gets sick - the whole house stops functioning! Thank goodness I haven't gotten sick! The following week Haisley got bronchitis and croup so, needless to say, Haisley has had a tough go at it! We haven't been able to spend much time with others to make sure we contain these germs so we're looking forward to a week of our normal activities. Last week, Haisley and myself needed some fresh air so we went to our favorite local park and infested it with our germs!
Can you tell she's sick?? Nope!

At the duck pond - Where are the duckies?
Oh, there they are!
The wouldn't let us pet them? What's wrong with these duckies?
So happy!
One of her many faces. Can I say adorable?
My girl!
Yes, another silly face!
So serious!


1 comments:
I love that pic of her and the caption says "my girl" She is so pretty April!
Betsy.
Post a Comment