We have been blessed with a perfectly healthy child. When we go to her pediatrician check-ups, the doctor always asks if we have any questions, and to be honest, when I first started going, I would research what questions I should be asking because I never had any. Now, I'm not trying to impress her on how good of a mom I am and so when she asks if I have any questions, most of the time I say, "No, she's pretty normal."
When yesterday morning she woke up throwing up, it definitely gives me compassion to those moms out there that don't have the regular pedi check-ups. I know that sounds just awful but not every child goes right by the chart. This is what Haisley and I did all day yesterday. I got tired of changing her clothes since she threw up on them about the time I would get her changed so I stripped her down to her diaper and wrapped her in a blanket and we watched cartoons ALL day! She even took a nap for about an hour on the couch. She has kept her food down today so I hope we're in the clear. I just felt like I should give you a glimpse of a not-so-perfect-day in the Cowart house :).


1 comments:
I hate to see my Grandbabies sick. I love you Haisley
Post a Comment