Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sip 'N' See

Some of our friends finally got to bring home their baby girl so some of us girls decided to throw them a Sip 'N' See. It was so much fun! They have been in the process with a local adoption agency for about a year and finally were matched with a birth mom. The whole process was covered with God's love. We had the shower at my house on Sunday afternoon complete with desserts, coffee and sparkling flavored cider. It's so much fun having a celebration of new life!

Me trying to remember how to bottle feed. It's funny how quickly you forget all of the rules!

This was the table I was in charge of. I enjoyed making the bags and place cards for the different cookies given out as party favors. The theme was pink and brown with paisley, stripes and polka dot accents.

Here's a close-up of the party favor bags I made.

Here's a close-up of the place cards I made for each cookie display.

Here's the dessert table. So girly!

Here's the fruit dessert I made. Thanks Justin's mom for the recipe. They were a hit!

The hostesses!

I found a street name with the baby's name so I took a picture of it and framed it for her nursery. So cool, right?

The girl of the hour!

Baby Olivia, myself and Ali

3 comments:

LB said...

Love that shirt you're wearing.

Adeline said...

What a nice gathering for Ali and her precious baby girl. I'm just so happy for them.

Becky McCord said...

Great job on the decorations!!!