Valentine's Day has always been a holiday our family celebrates in a big way. My mom and her twin brother were born on Valentine's Day. My mom always made V-Day extra special for me because she couldn't bear to have a day that was more about her than me so I've always been spoiled with gifts. My dad would always send flowers to school which I always looked forward to. Justin has always made a 5-course meal for me on Valentine's Day which is always fabulous! This Valentine's Day is even more special because I have one more person to share it with, Haisley. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Happy Valentine's Day!
At Southlake Town Square today. Nicole and I took our babies on a stroll around the outdoor shopping mall. This is the last pretty day for awhile so we had to take advantage of it.
At Justin's Holiday Bash a couple of weeks ago. One of my best friends, Kathryn, from college and her husband are always there since Alan works at Bank of Texas also so it makes it nice to catch up. Kathryn was the maitron of honor in my wedding. 
Nicole had a birthday bash at her house last weekend and had some of her girlfriends over for dinner. She had an Asian theme. It was yummy!
From L to R: Laura, myself and Nicole - Laura had a baby girl, Alexis, a month before me and Nicole has Drake who's 2 and Alexa that's turning 1 in May.
From L to R: Laura, myself and Nicole - Laura had a baby girl, Alexis, a month before me and Nicole has Drake who's 2 and Alexa that's turning 1 in May.

1 comments:
I hope you had a great Valentine's Day! This was the first year we spent it with no kids which was wierd but relaxing.
Post a Comment