Friday, February 6, 2009

Trips

It has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks! Last weekend we traveled to Wichita Falls to celebrate my niece, Haven's, 1st birthday. She was precious! It was good to see my dad and his family. Then Haisley and I flew to Oklahoma to go to the Celine Dion concert on Sunday. Well, Haisley stayed with nanny and my cousin, Nickole, while my mom and I went to the concert. We had so much fun! Celine is incredible. Haisley did great on the plane ride. She was wide awake on the way there and sucked on her paci the whole time. She slept on the way back. Here are some pics of the last couple of weeks.


Haven Turns 1!!!



PeePaw with Haven and Haisley



About to board the plane! Her first plane ride went great! She was a trooper!


We were trying to get her to show her big smile and MiMi (my mom) was helping her pose!



Nanny (her great-grandma) read to her also. Nanny even took off a day (she works 7 days a week - don't get me started!) to hang out with us while we were home.



Uncle Braxton (my brother) loves on Haisley. He just got his driver's permit and has a girlfriend that is already driving so we didn't see him much. He is quite the busy teenager with school and golf.



Marsha (family friend) and Haisley. This is Haisley's new face. Her gums are so tender from teething that she improvises when I don't have a paci or teether ring around.



Ahhh, Celine!!!



My mom and I at the Celine Dion concert. What a blast!

3 comments:

Adeline said...

I love Celine too! I saw her in Dallas a few years ago. So fun! Haisley is so adorable!

Linsey said...

It looks like you had fun on your trips. I bet you were exhausted and ready to be home though.

Amber Rader said...

We haven't seen y'all in a while, but I now I know why :) Looks like fun!