Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Blessings

One of the hardest parts about being away from home is not having family around to watch every moment of your child's life through your eyes. I was fortunate enough to have my mom's parents help raise me. We are blessed to have Uncle Tony and Aunt Sharon 20 minutes away that get to be a part of Haisley's life. They have been a big fan of Haisley before she was even born. Sharon threw me an amazing baby shower (you can view pictures here) and they were at the hospital when Haisley was born. They are always willing to take care of her whenever we ask. They even put a crib in one of their guest rooms along with some toys so when we go over to visit, we don't have to bring the whole house with us! They asked to take care of her a couple of weeks ago and took her to Bass Pro Shops and the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. I had no idea what they had planned but pictures came soon after. They had a blast! What I like most about these pictures is the love I feel when I see them looking at her and "showing her off". Thanks Papa and Gigi for taking good care of Haisley and, most importantly, loving her like your own!

I couldn't believe Santa was already available for pictures. They took her here and to another Santa at the Gaylord Texan and this was her face in both. Scared to death! I will probably attempt several times but have a feeling this will be what I get from every picture. Gotta love it! So cute!
She just loves stuffed animals!



Ahh, coloring. She is still trying to figure this out. It's more fun for her to drop them on the ground and say "uh oh" than to color. I'm sure this will change soon!

Aunt Sharon doing a craft project with her at Bass Pro.

She loves sea life!

I love her!

Reindeer Ferris wheel with Uncle Tony

"Wow, this buffalo is huge!" says Haisley.

I love this picture. It looks like she's the present!


Thanks Papa and Gigi for the fun times!
Love, Haisley

1 comments:

Czarina said...

She is so beautiful! What a great day!