Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can We Say, Happy???

We have been up to a lot of different things this past month. The biggest thing is Haisley turned 15 months old yesterday. It has been a blink of an eye as far as I'm concerned. I was listening to a song today and it said, "I didn't know how much I missed you in my life until you were a part of it." That is so true with Haisley. Our life wasn't complete until she was born. Here are some pictures over the last few weeks of what the Cowart family has been up to (Thanksgiving pictures will be up later this week).


PeePaw and MeeMaw (my dad and step-mom) got this Barbie Power Wheels toy for Haisley's first birthday. She doesn't quite know what to think of it so for me to get a picture of her on it is, well, a miracle. I put her on it once I put it together months ago and pushed the button for it to go and she freaked! She's a little timid on certain things. So, we keep it inside for now and are working up to her being ready to take it outside and ride it.

Haisley wasn't feeling her best when the Rader twins came home from the hospital so I went over and saw them while Justin took care of Haisley. On the left is Bethany and on the right is Zachary. Aren't they cute? I instantly fell in love!

Zachary

Bethany so full that she was done with the bottle. But, I at least tried to "top her off".

Bear Creek Park is one of my favorite parks in the area. Every time we go, I feel refreshed. And this time was no different. Oh yeah, Haisley loves it too!

She likes to walk up this slide more than go down it.

Sweet baby!

We've put her on this swing several times over her lifetime but this was by far the best experience. She loved it as you can tell!

I brought bread to feed the ducks so we had fun feeding them. Here are two ducks kissing. Kinda cute!

We were up on a steep part of the pond so I had Haisley sit on my lap because every time I let her run free, she would break out in a dead run towards the pond. I envisioned her falling in and she got pretty close a couple of times. The innocence of children is great but scary most of the time for moms, wouldn't you say?

We usually bring Avery to the park and this time was no different. Haisley loves Avery and Avery likes Haisley most of the time, unless Haisley is pulling her hair. Avery will just lick her when she's hurting her which is nice. Hopefully that will always be the case!

I never catch her looking into the camera so here she is with her little grin.

This was the first time I've seen her color so I call it her first time coloring :).

She's still trying to get the hang of it.

She's so proud!

Haisley was well, finally, so we all got to go over and see the Rader twins. She loved the babies. I think she thought they were her little dolls at home but she was very aware they were alive.

Haisley with Bethany

Haisley with Zachary

She wanted to touch them soooo bad!

Bathtime!

There is a new McDonald's around the corner from our house so we went to check it out. They have a toddler area with a piano slide that makes soft piano note sounds when you slide down it. She LOVED it!!!

Weeeee!

It snowed for the first time this winter so one morning last week I took her outside to see what she would do. She just pointed and wouldn't go near it. I tried to place her on the snow but she wasn't interested.

This is one of my favorite faces she makes. I have several pictures of me making this face when I was her age.

Snow is fun! Can't wait for it to snow again.

We went to Kobeya, a Japanese steakhouse, last night and have been there several times with her when she was pretty small. She really enjoyed it this time. The fire didn't scare her which was nice. We sat at a table of people our age but not married and childless so I was glad she behaved. The guys were getting her to blow kisses at them by the time dinner was over. She's becoming a little flirt!

Justin had some food tossed at him to catch and did it brilliantly. Pretty cool! I could not do that if my life depended on it!

I think she will know how to work chopsticks at an early age since we like Asian food so much. For now, they are drum sticks to her!

0 comments: