Stratton turned 3 months old on February 11th. The time is flying by leaps and bounds faster than when Haisley was this age. I can attribute this to being more than double as busy as when she was this age. We are on-the-go every day so Stratton and I just try and keep up with Haisley as best we can! This month is one of my favorites because he is really starting to wake up from the newborn phase. His smiles are to-die-for and he does little things with his facial expressions that makes a momma's heart melt. He knows how to get me to do anything for him. He is looking more and more like Haisley every day and when I compare pictures of the two of them at the same age, it's pretty crazy how much they resemble each other. They might not look like me, but they both have my blood type which is a rare one! Haha! So, they're mine and you can't have them. (-: He is killing me on the nights by still getting up two times a night. I am so curious to see how much he weighs at his 4 month pediatrician appointment because he is definitely bigger than Haisley was at this age. She was average height and weight at this age. It probably has something to do with him eating so well, including eating a couple of times in the middle of the night. He still doesn't like tummy time but has started going from back to front pretty easily and gets upset with being on his tummy after about 5 or 6 minutes. But, just like anything, practice makes perfect! We got out a few of Haisley's old toys and he really took to them. He's thinking about touching things intentionally. It's so amazing to watch a little one start realizing their body parts and how they work. I just love this little man!
"I'm 3 months old!"
This is a 3-6 month size outfit and he just turned 3 months old! His onesies are quickly not fastening and his pants are becoming high waters!
Haisley had fun being in charge of doing the ball toy and Stratton enjoyed watching the balls. He's sitting up better in his bumbo also. So cute!
Stratton doing tummy time!
Just hangin' out in the bumbo!





0 comments:
Post a Comment