Friday, March 2, 2012

Our 11 Week Old Model


If you have been keeping up with my blog, you will find we have a friend that gives his time and talent in photography to our journey of having this little boy.  He blessed us once again!  He wanted to take more pictures of my perfect little angel so we headed off to Shane's house to capture him at 11 weeks old.  He was so happy and obliged to me changing his outfit several times.  I just love happy babies!  Thanks, Shane, for your awesome talent you so graciously lend to us!  

I wanted to bring Haisley and get a few shots of the two of them together but she had a really high fever and we didn't know what was wrong with her so Justin and Haisley stayed home so she could rest up.  We ended up finding out she had an ear infection.  So glad it wasn't anything worse and we caught it early!


If you click on the above picture, you will see Psalm 139:13-15 is popping out of the bottom right-hand corner of this picture.  This was Shane's idea and it turned out fabulous!  

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb."  Psalm 139:13-15


My smiling little man!


This is my favorite shot!


So happy!


Another one of Shane's ideas.  Our teddy bear...


Yawn!


And my other favorite!  Look at those bright eyes and chubby cheeks!

0 comments: