Valentine's Day was great at our house! This kids received gifts and flowers from grandparents and us. Haisley had preschool that day so she got tons of treats there also. Justin surprised us with red velvet heart-shaped pancakes with chocolate syrup for breakfast. They were so good! Haisley and I made hearts out of her handprints the day before so we attached them to Skittle heart candy sticks for her preschool classmates and I mailed one to each of her grandparents for Valentine's Day also. I couldn't resist dressing them up for the Love Day and taking pictures of them together. It's getting a little bit easier taking pictures of them together since Stratton can sit up a little bit better but getting them both to smile AND look towards the camera is still something I haven't mastered. I'm worn out every time we attempt this impossible feat! Maybe before they graduate from high school we will get this to happen successfully!
Haisley's Valentine card she made. Complete with pink paint and pink glitter!
Stratton looking off into the stratosphere.
Now they're both looking but Stratton wasn't up for a smile this morning.
I was able to use her pants from her 3rd birthday party Seuss outfit and add it to this adorable Valentine's dress I found!
She is getting to be more and more beautiful every day. I just love her!




0 comments:
Post a Comment