We celebrated Justin's 32nd birthday with him taking the day off from work. We just decided to keep it low-key and have a family day. Haisley had swim class so daddy got to get in instead of me which I love (Yes, I do get a little tired of getting in the water for swim lessons every week). We had lunch, went home for naptime and had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Southlake. We finished the night with key lime pie I made him which is his favorite dessert. I would say it was a great day!

Look at me!
Getting ready to swim to daddy
And she's off!
Almost there!
Success!
Dessert at the restaurant which was SO good!
Miss thang!
One of her many dramatic faces she makes
So happy!
Just being silly!

We SO enjoy Southlake Town Square. It just puts you in a good mood!

Flying high like the bird!
She has so much fun with daddy.
I threw Justin the camera and said please take some of me and Haisley!
She's my angel!
Tickling daddy!
My two favorite people!


2 comments:
Those are some great pictures April. Haisley sure does love her Daddy. Peepaw thinks he is pretty special also. I couldn't have Asked for a better Son-in-law.
Those are some great pictures April. Haisley sure does love her Daddy. Peepaw thinks he is pretty special also. I couldn't have Asked for a better Son-in-law.
Post a Comment