Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Independence Day!

July 4 was so much fun! We made an impromptu trip to my dad's house and it was great! It was so great that this post will be in two parts. I loved so many pictures from our two days there. We arrived July 4th afternoon and played with PlayDoh with the grandkids then headed out to the backyard to grill out and do small fireworks for the kids. I was so focused on taking pictures of the kids, I completely forgot about taking pictures of the adults :). Thanks PeePaw and MeeMaw for having us!

MeeMaw and PeePaw playing PlayDoh with Haisley

Justin and Jack (my step-brother-in-law)

My girl!

Running!

Austin (our nephew) was so cute! Love his hat!

Haven (our niece)

She loves to fly with Daddy

I look like my mom in this picture. Okay, I'm really starting to look like my mom!

PeePaw (my dad) grillin'

Silly girl!

My daddy

My sis and Haven, her daughter - Haisley and Haven are 6 months apart (Haven's older) and Amber and I are 6 years apart (I'm older)!

PeePaw with two of his grandbabies

Austin showing off his fireworks

These are still my favorite "fireworks". They were a hit for the kids AND the adults. Of course, the adults were throwing them at each other which probably wasn't a good idea, but oh well :).

She loved doing these small sparklers.

No fear!

Happy July 4!

2 comments:

Sara said...

"Starting" to look like your mom??? You and your mom might as well be twins! I have always thought that. Such pretty ladies!!

Anonymous said...

WE had soooooo much fun that weekend, we will have to do it again soon. I love you guys lots.
PeePaw loves you Haisley.