Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Love

We have seen a lot of family in the month of February. It is a month about love and is especially for our family. My mom and her twin brother's birthday are on Valentine's Day so we went to Bartlesville to celebrate.

I took a picture of Haisley before we went to Gateway one morning. I take her to a church twice a week while I get some quality time with God and women. She has so much fun and loves her backpack Nanny and Papa got her for Christmas.

Just a sweet picture of Haisley in our backyard.

Did I say lately how cute she is???

That little mind at work!

My cousin, Lindsey, and her husband and newborn son came to stay the weekend with us. Alexander was so good. I got to love on him when I wasn't tending to Haisley. I can't imagine having Haisley running around and a newborn to take care of! So much work!

This was our attempt at getting a picture of our babies together.

My mom and Haisley playing

Sweetness!

Play play play

Haisley giving us a concert with her Elmo microphone. I wonder where she gets that from!

Nanny (great-grandma) and Haisley - Do you think she's addicted to my iPhone? She calls Daddy often!

MiMi, Haisley and Pops

Bathtime at MiMi's!

The girls - 4 generations

Lindsey came over when we were in town so we got a pic of us with our babies - Hard to do!

Uncle Bracky (Braxton, my brother) reading to Haisley - I think he read about 10 books to her one night. He would finish a book and she would take the book, get off his lap, and grab another. He just kept reading them. He definitely loves her a lot because he hates reading!

Nanny and Haisley reading

Papa (great-grandpa) and Haisley reading - Can you tell she's a bookworm?

Uncle JerryDon and Justin - This is my mom and Uncle Ray's younger brother

Cousin Ashlyn and Haisley playing

I love this picture!

Us on Valentine's Day

Uncle Bracky and his girlfriend, Sam, on V-Day

My grandma, Nanny, my mom and I

I always get such a good picture of the two of them.

The birthday twins

Happy Valentine's Day from the Cowart Family

My dad and Monica came to stay the night before they headed to Houston so Haisley spent some time with MeeMaw and PeePaw. She loves them!

Our dog, Avery, licking my dad's head - So silly!

My dad and I

PeePaw and Haisley having teatime - Can you see how silly my dad is? He is such a grandpa!

Haisley rolling around on the carpet - Just reminded me of when she was little. She's getting so big! She'll be 18 months old this week. Ahhh! I think it's about time I start thinking about her second birthday party. Can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PeePaw had soooooooo much fun playing tea party with my little Princess.
Love, PeePaw