Some of you might not know this but I sing at my church. It's something I cherish so much. Here are a few pictures of some of the many friends I have added to my list and am so thankful for each one of them.

Here's the stage I sing on. I will get a picture of me on it one of these days. This was Aubrey (on the right) and Scott (on the left) jamming out to You Can Have Mine one weekend for the offertory.

Brenna and I in our Green Room before service
Scott and Brett - Can you tell they're brothers??
Aubrey, the music pastor, being cheesy hugging Zelvis (on the left).
Fellowship Church holds the C3 Conference every year for pastors to attend from all over the world. I was honored to help out this year. I sang at the C3 Kids Conference Tuesday and sang in the choir for the C3 Conference Wednesday and Friday night. Here's a snapshot of the stage before Wednesday night service.

Eva and Sara before we went out on stage and sang.

I got to meet-up with a girl I used to sing with on PraiseSong in high school. PraiseSong was a group that I participated in for a couple of years in the summers. We put on a music performance across the state of Oklahoma for several weeks. It was a life-changing experience! Shinista is now a worship leader at her husband's church in McAlister, Oklahoma and has two beautiful children. I love her! It was so good to see her.

Aren't we cute? :)
1 comments:
You are so talented! When I heard you sing at Ft Worth for the 1st time I was AMAZED! I love FC! We're really involved at the Dallas campus. Love it!
Post a Comment