This year was more fun than last and next year will probably be even better. That's what happens with a child. Every day is better than the next and it's so true! Haisley was Minnie Mouse this year to keep with the theme of one of her favorite shows. Sesame Street is in a very tight race but I couldn't resist the cute Minnie Mouse costume I found and I already had the Minnie ears from her birthday party. We had some of our friends over the week of Halloween and had fun in the bounce house and had another one of our friends over to take pictures of them since they were the same theme as Haisley and she's one of my closest friends. We went to a couple of our neighbors' homes to say Trick or Treat on Halloween. It was fun! Enjoy!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Happy Halloween
Her smile says it all!
Posted by Justin and April at Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
My little Princess is the Prettiest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen.
Love you Princess,
PeePaw
Post a Comment